Feed My People Food Bank gratefully accepts food donations, as well as household and personal products.
Donations are sorted, packed into boxes containing a variety of items, then distributed to our partner agencies at no cost.
Food & Fund Drives
Help feed our hungry neighbors and have some fun along the way with a food/fund drive benefiting Feed My People Food Bank. Donating funds allows Feed My People Food Bank to obtain needed food items, all while stretching your dollar. Because of our partnership with Feeding America, we are able to distribute $10 worth of food with every dollar donated.
7 Easy Steps to a Successful Food Drive
Other Fundraising Ideas
Food Industry Donations
We would be happy to add your business to our routes. From corporations to farmers, the food bank helps eliminate waste while feeding people in need by serving as a distribution channel for surplus inventories. We provide a safe, efficient, and cost-effective system for distributing a wide variety of food which would otherwise end up in a landfill. View types of donations accepted.
Donating food makes good business sense. Here's why:
- Tax Deduction - Companies can deduct costs associated with donating food to nonprofit organizations. Read more.
- Cost Savings - Save money by donating products to Feed My People rather than paying the cost of throwing them away.
- Inventory Control - Reduce your surplus of hard-to-move inventory and inventory that can be eaten but not sold.
- Generates Goodwill - Win the respect of your community and staff through your support and goodwill.
- Liability Protection - Receive protection from liability for donations from the Good Samaritan Food Donation Act. Read more.
Contact us today to get your business involved.