As the only food bank in west central Wisconsin, Feed My People distributes 150,000+ pounds of food a week and 7.5 million pounds a year to local agencies. We are a cost effective way to provide pantries, community tables, and shelters enough food so thousands of people can be helped each month.
Feed My People Food Bank would like to thank everyone who made Empty Bowls 2014 a success! Together we raised more than $53,000 – more than ever before. Your generosity will make a huge difference to those struggling with hunger in our community!
Empty Bowls Fast Facts
• More than 1,900 guests dined with us for Empty Bowls
• 205 volunteers donated their time at the event
• Local artisans and students crafted and donated 1,352 bowls
• Local restaurants donated 260 gallons of soup
If you enjoyed the delicious soup at Empty Bowls, here’s where you can find it before next year’s event –
• Chicken Dumpling – Randy’s Family Restaurant and Altoona Family Restaurant
• Vegetable Beef – Eau Clare Golf & Country Club
• Potato Leek – The Florian Gardens
• Chili – Houligan’s Steak & Seafood Pub
• Minestrone – KP Katering
Thank you for joining us in the fight against hunger. See you next year!