Feed My People Food Bank gratefully accepts food donations, as well as household and personal products.
Donations are sorted, packed into boxes containing a variety of items, then distributed to our partner agencies at no cost.
Hosting a Food Drive
Most Needed Food Items
Food Drive Poster
Food Industry Donations
We would be happy to add your business to our routes. For corporate manufacturers, retail establishments, and farmers, the food bank provides a safe, efficient, and cost-effective way to use surplus inventories to help people in our community.
View types of donations accepted.
Donating food makes good business sense. Here's why:
- Tax Deduction - Companies can deduct costs associated with donating food to nonprofit organizations. Read more.
- Cost Savings - Save money by donating products to Feed My People rather than paying the cost of throwing them away.
- Inventory Control - Reduce your surplus of hard-to-move inventory and inventory that can be eaten but not sold.
- Generates Goodwill - Win the respect of your community and staff through your support and goodwill.
- Liability Protection - Receive protection from liability for donations from the Good Samaritan Food Donation Act. Read more.
Get your business involved