As the only food bank in west central Wisconsin, Feed My People distributes 125,000+ pounds of food a week and 7 million pounds a year to local agencies. We are a cost effective way to provide pantries, community tables, and shelters enough food so thousands of people can be helped each month.
Empty Bowls 2013 a Milestone
Feed My People Food Bank would like to thank everyone who made Empty Bowls 2013 a success! Together we raised more than $50,000 or about 250,000 meals to help our neighbors in need - more than ever before. Your generosity will make a huge difference to those struggling with hunger in our community!
Empty Bowls Fast Facts
- More than 1,800 guests dined with us for Empty Bowls
- 147 volunteers donated their time at the event
- Local artisans and students crafted and donated 1,415 bowls for the event
- Local restaurants donated 240 gallons of soup
To view our thank you ad in the Leader-Telegram, click here.
If you enjoyed the delicious soup at Empty Bowls, here's where you can find it before next year's event -
- Chicken Dumpling - Randy's Family Restaurant and Altoona Family Restaurant
- Vegetable Beef - Eau Claire Golf & Country Club
- Potato and Leek - The Florian Gardens and KP Katering
- Chili - Houligan's Steak and Seafood Pub
Thank you for joining us in the fight against hunger. See you next year!