Join our hunger-relief team and make a difference in west central Wisconsin.
You’ll be part of the dedicated Feed My People Team working to ensure that children, seniors and families in our community have food for their tables. Every position at the food bank is critical to sourcing, receiving, storing, delivering, and distributing food that would otherwise be thrown away. In addition, we have staff that work with our programs and food pantry partners, communicate our story to the community, and support our volunteers and donors. Together, as a team, we strive to have an impact in the lives of many who struggle with food insecurity.
Current Job OpeningsPart-Time Event Lead
View full job description here.To apply, send your resume to email@example.com.
Why You'll Love Being a Part of Feed My People’s Team:
- Standard business hours with no weekend or evening shifts
- No overnight travel - go home every night to your family
- Flexibility in your schedule
- Learn new skills and discover opportunities for advancement
- Work in a team environment with the support you need from co-workers and management
- 13.5 paid holidays for all full time staff
- Competitive wages
- Advance as part of a committed team in an inclusive environment
- Development and training opportunities to further your career
- Benefits for full time staff including: Medical, vision and dental insurance, Life insurance, Matching 401(k) opportunity
- Most of all, when your day is over, you will know your work made a difference in our community
Feed My People is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.