Join our hunger-relief team and make a difference in west central Wisconsin.
You’ll be part of the dedicated Feed My People Team working to ensure that children, seniors and families in our community have food for their tables. Every position at the food bank is critical to sourcing, receiving, storing, delivering, and distributing food that would otherwise be thrown away. In addition, we have staff that work with our programs and food pantry partners, communicate our story to the community, and support our volunteers and donors. Together, as a team, we strive to have an impact in the lives of many who struggle with food insecurity.
Current Job OpeningWarehouse Associate ($16/hr)Support warehouse operations by preparing orders for pickup and delivery, load and unload cargo, and maintain cleanliness and organization of the food bank’s facilities.
View full job description here.To apply, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why You'll Love Being a Part of Feed My People’s Team:
- Standard business hours with no weekend or evening shifts.
- No overnight travel - go home every night to your family.
- Flexibility in your schedule.
- Learn new skills and discover opportunities for advancement.
- Work in a team environment with the support you need from co-workers and management.
- Competitive wage and benefits including: Medical, vision and dental insurance, Life insurance, Generous vacation and sick time, Matching 401(k) opportunity, and Development and training opportunities to further your career
- 13.5 paid holidays for all full time staff.
- Advance as part of a committed team in an inclusive environment.
- Most of all, when your day is over, you will know your work made a difference in our community.
Feed My People is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.