Other Ways to Give
Feed My People is grateful for the support of the individuals, businesses, and organizations who help feed our neighbors.
Every dollar donated provides enough groceries for four meals to those in need. Discover how much impact your financial donation will provide by contacting our Outreach Specialist.
Become a committed supporter who is feeding our neighbors year round. We depend on your monthly giving to reach those facing food insecurity with the healthy food they urgently need. Become a monthly giver.
Do you have a birthday or other event coming up where you would like to request donations to Feed My People instead? You can customize your own fundraiser with us to reach your family and friends with your mission to help end local hunger. Start a fundraiser.
Employee Engagement Opportunities
- Volunteer as a team.
- Host a virtual giving campaign. Civic organizations, businesses, churches, and groups can partner with Feed My People and have a customized link created for their members or employees to share.
- Organize employee matching gifts.
Surplus Food Donations
Does your farm, food manufacturing company, or retailer have surplus food that you would like to donate? Receive protection from liability for donations from the Good Samaritan Food Donation Act. Contact us to set up a delivery time.
Compassionate Legacy Society
Leave a legacy to help those struggling with food now and in the future.
Wills, Bequests, and Beneficiary Designations
- Name Feed My People Food Bank as a beneficiary in your will.
- Name Feed My People Food Bank as a beneficiary on your retirement plans, insurance plans, or savings accounts.
- Gift stock to Feed My People. Talk to your broker or financial institution on how to donate shares to Feed My People Food Bank and receive tax benefits.
For more information, contact our Individual Giving Specialist at firstname.lastname@example.org or (715) 835-9415.