March 9, 2021
School pantries are filling the needs of students at school and at home. The Blair Backpack program...
During this difficult time, we are inspired by you, our hunger heroes! Volunteers giving their time and energy, hunger relief programs meeting the increased need in their towns in creative ways, local restaurants donating their overstock, food rescue partners donating produce and groceries at the same volume as before, schools creating meal distribution sites really quickly, individuals and businesses donating money, staff flexing to fill in the gaps, and so many more examples of what it looks like to #StandAgainstHunger, together. We're grateful.
Because of this teamwork and quick response:
- Food pantries and to-go meal sites remain open across 14 counties.
- Drive-thru distribution events are popping up at locations in Eau Claire and beyond.
- Kids and home bound residents are still getting meals.
- Shipments of food are coming into the warehouse as scheduled.
- Deliveries of food are meeting the needs of children, families, and seniors as fast as ever.
Together, we are making sure anyone facing hunger during this critical time continues to have access to food. Thank you for your vital support.
If you or someone you know needs help, visit our COVID-19 Resources page. Or call us at 715-835-9415.
Every dollar counts. Help us feed west central WI. Donate today.